Professional Roofing Contractors in Oakland
Constructing a home is not an easy task. Consider the exorbitant costs of building materials, unforeseen delays, unprofessional contractors, and you’ll soon find yourself in an uncomfortable situation. However, our network of roofing professionals strives to do the exact opposite of this.
From recommending – and later using – the most durable roofing materials to working in the given timeframe, our partners work hard to ensure our client’s peace of mind. At the end of the day, your roof is going to take the brunt of the damage faced by your home.
Quality Work. No Shortcuts. Competitive Pricing.
Whether it’s snow, rain, sun, or winds, the roof is most abundantly subjected to damage. Thus, professionally installed roofing is designed to be prepared for bearing the potential natural and time-inflicted damage.
Besides bearing substantial wear and tear over the years, our professionally installed roofing also adds a touch of class and elegance to your Oakland home. But that’s not the only reason to choose us.
About Our Partners
Bay Roofing Co is a referral service that matches you with local contractors specialize in new roof installs, roof replacements, roof repairs, siding repairs, siding installation, gutter installation and gutter repairs.
If you are interested in working with a Oakland roofing contractor that has extensive knowledge of all the latest technologies, roofing designs, and the ability to creating lasting roofs for your home or business; call us today to connect!
If your roof is damaged beyond repair or it’s at the end of it’s lifespan, our network will be happy to replace your roofing system. Our partners offer a wide range of roofing styles, designs, materials, and products, which fit your budget and taste.Get In Touch
Services Our Partners Offer
Our partners currently offer the following Oakland, California roofing solutions.
1. Complete our local estimate form or call us anytime
Don’t fret about costs for our consultations or forms. You won’t be charged anything unless you choose to work with one of our roofing partners. Our Oakland contractors are highly skilled in roof and gutter installation, as well as repair. You can be certain that your property will be taken care of by one of our professionals.
2. Connect with roofing experts near you
If you’re busy, our form is great for you. It will get someone to get back to you later. However, if you need a quicker response, a call will connect you with a roofing professional immediately.
3. Compare quotes
When you use our referral service, you can rest assured that you’ll get the best price by comparing quotes from multiple roofing contractors. Plus, our referral service is completely free, so there’s no risk in giving it a try!
New Oakland Residential and Commercial Roofs
Installing a roof is arguably one of the most important steps of home construction. It might not be the most glamorous project you take on, but it’s definitely a necessity.
Besides keeping you safe from natural elements, a roof also offers insulation. Here are some roofing materials our partners efficiently work with:
- Asphalt: Although less attractive than most other materials, asphalt shingles are a popular option among homeowners on a tight budget.
- Wood: Wood adds a contemporary touch to your home while making the property attractive. Although highly durable, we don’t suggest wood shingles for areas prone to fires.
- Metal: Although expensive, metal roofing is preferred because it’s fireproofed and durable.
- Slate: Many of our network partners offer slate roofing for its high-end finish and attractive design.
- Composition Slate: For homeowners that might prefer sustainable options, there’s composition slate roofing, which incorporates 95% recycled materials. Besides being lighter, these roofs are also less likely to be damaged.
Oakland Roof Repairs
No matter how expensive or durable a roofing material is, it will need repairs along the way, especially when subjected to natural disasters or a constant beating from nearby trees.
Our Oakland roofing partners are skilled in dealing with all sorts of repairs, ensuring protection for your property and the longevity of your roofs.
- Shingle Repairs: Shingles are most commonly used in residential buildings since they’re tough enough to bear UV exposure and take the hit from heavy rains and winds. However, they also need repairs, and when the time comes, we’re at your service.
- Flashing Repairs: Our network uses roof flashing of zinc alloys or galvanized steel to direct the stream of water away from the dormers, chimneys, and walls. Over time, the flashing may need repair due to excessive water exposure.
- Leaky Roofs: Leaky roofs often indicate the need for a replacement. However, sometimes, your roof might be leaking due to minor damage or a fault in the flashing, allowing water to seep through. Our roofing specialists locate the root cause and source of damage, fixing it in no time.
When we say our partners take care of it all, we really mean it. Whether the roof shingles are shrinking, curling or splitting, they know how to bring them back to shape. If that’s not possible, they replace the damaged shingles to restore your roof’s functionality.
Give us a call today to schedule a consultation!Roof Repair
Don’t Hesitate to Call Us!
Call us or complete our free contact form for any questions or to get a quote for your project!
Gutters are an essential component of the roof since they direct water away from your property. Damaged gutters can pose a leakage hazard that eventually turns into a nightmare inside the house. Our Oakland, California roofers install and repair the gutters effectively, ensuring that your home is safe from the following damages:
- Water damage to the roofing material leading to shingle molds, rot, soffit, masonry, and deterioration
- Moisture accumulation in windows, damaging the sills or walls
- Water passage along the house’s foundation, causing erosion and flooding the basement.
Most Oakland roofing contractors, merely install your roof and call it a day. However, siding is just as important as roofing as it shields your home.
While the roof protects you from overhead damage, siding keeps the walls well-protected and insulates your home in some cases.
In today’s time, the number of materials and color options is endless, giving you an opportunity to choose liberally. When you schedule a consultation with our partners, they help you select the right siding for your home. Here’s why we suggest getting roofing and siding done simultaneously.
- Energy Savings: Since proper roofing prevents air leakage, it lowers your Oakland energy bills, such as the heating costs during winter and cooling bills during the summer months. Siding complements this benefit, so it only makes sense to take both processes side by side.
- Convenient Planning: Think of siding and roofing as envelope formation around your home. If one is missing, your house is exposed. When doing both jobs at the same time, it will be easier for you to plan the project and inspect it simultaneously.
- Peace of Mind: When both projects are being done alongside each other, you’ll have immense peace of mind, knowing that your home is now safe from winter drafts, water damage, and paint erosion.
Initial Consultation: What Should You Ask Us?
Most homeowners hire contractors, and while we try to assist them in the best way possible, there’s always room for surprises.
However, here’s a list of things you should ask roofers during the first consultation to be clear about every step of the roofing project.
Which areas do you need to inspect? A roofing specialist will tell you the areas they need to inspect according to the service you’re looking for. For instance, if you’re hiring for a new roof installation, we’ll have to examine the whole space.
On the other hand, they’ll only need to inspect certain parts of the roof for sliding or gutters repair.
A detailed breakdown of the expenses: It’s wise to ask your roofing contractor about the detailed breakdown of the total cost. What fraction of the cost is being spent on labor? How much will the materials approximately cost?
Effect of material on the total cost: Since all roofing materials are priced differently, the cost for installation or repairs will differ depending on the material you use.
If you’re uncertain, ask a roofing specialist about the cost fluctuations for different materials to find something that suits your budget.
References: Homeowners are understandably skeptical about hiring a Oakland roofing company that has no customer reviews or references.
How do you ensure my property’s protection? Roofing is a hands-on project, and if done carelessly, other parts of your home might get damaged.
However, our partners take proper care of your property, eliminating the risk of any damage. You can ask our roofing specialists for more details on how they ensure this.
Timeline: One of the most important questions to ask during a consultation is: when will the project be finished? If you’re living inside the property while repairs are taking place on the roof, we understand that you won’t be entirely comfortable. Therefore, our partners finish their work in due time and leave you to enjoy your fully repaired and functional roofing.
If you haven’t performed regular maintenance on your roof for a while, there’s a high likelihood that your roof may require inspection, fixing or total replacement. Considering the climate can be uncertain at times, it means you may need to repair or replace your roof after a hailstorm or harsh weather. That’s where we come in!
We connect you with roofing professionals who have repaired, installed, and reroofed roofs of all sizes and shapes.
Whether you need a new roof replacement, repair, installation or re-roofing, rely on our courteous, responsive roofing experts to solve your roofing problems. Contact us to schedule a consultation with one of our roofing experts today. We look forward to meeting and satisfying all your roofing problems.Contact Us Today